Addressing Frequently Asked Questions: Part 2
by Michael Teh
Just when you are thinking about joining our meditation workshop, you may have a few questions you want to be answered – and as you dive deeper, you’ll have a few more. We’ve put together a list of the 14 most-asked questions to help you start your journey with us in meditation.
“Meditation coach Michael Teh believes that meditation is not only a tool to eliminate and minimize pain and suffering but also the gateway to discovering one’s innate potential and the true meaning of life.”
We’ve put together 14 commonly asked questions to give you a better understanding of what we offer.
If you have a question that you can’t find an answer to, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the Essence of Life Series I: Knowledge of the Self & Fundamentals of Meditation workshop about?
The Essence of Life Series explores meditation as a powerful tool to realize our true potential. Meditation coach Michael Teh believes that meditation is not only a tool to eliminate and minimize pain and suffering but also the gateway to discovering one’s innate potential and the true meaning of life. Through the power of daily meditation, he wishes to share his deep wisdom and understanding to lead, teach and preach a life of higher potential that leads to one’s fulfilment and satisfaction.
- What will I learn in this 2-day workshop?
Through this 2-day workshop you will benefit from:
- Learning various breathing techniques to support independent meditation.
- Enabling you to release long-term hidden negative emotions through guided meditation.
- Cultivating the seed of light and wisdom through self-knowledge.
- Embracing personal transformation and achieving personal success as you begin your journey of self-realization.
- Why should I consider the workshop? How does meditation help me with my overall well-being?
Many of us take care of our forms, our bodies, which is good, we shower every day to remove the dirt on our bodies. We do physical exercises such as yoga asanas, carry weights, and build our endurance and strength – all of these are physical bodies.
But as much as we need to take care of our bodies, it is also important that we take care of our MIND, which is made up of our thoughts and emotions.
Not many people understand the importance of cultivating mindfulness and purifying the mind. As a result, we become victims of this negative consciousness that exists within us and outside of us, leading to mental health problems such as anger, anxiety, insecurity, depression, unhappiness, lethargy, restlessness, fear, etc., leading to pain, and suffering.
To deal with these problems, meditation can be used as a means to purify the mind while regenerating chi and energy, leading to a life of higher potential!
- What are the biggest stereotypes or misconceptions about meditation and what would you say to change people’s minds about it?
There are several:
– Mental Stigma – that people are ashamed and afraid to practice meditation because they are thought to have psychological problems. They have no idea that meditation is the tool we use to discover our innate potential, the door to who we really are.
– Religious Practice – That meditation belongs to a certain religious practice. The fact is that this is not the case; it is a universal practice. It is a scientific practice to understand our innate system, our mind, and to realize who we really are.
– That the spiritual practice of meditation cannot coexist with the material and the business world. Many people think that they do not have time for meditation because they are overwhelmed with responsibilities, work, career, and family obligations and think that meditation is selfish and a waste of time. This is the biggest mistake people make, thinking that the spiritual practice of meditation is only for those who want to renounce or have attained enough of matter. They have no idea that meditation can bring them closer to their goal in life.
- What is the general age range of those who practice meditation?
It applies to people of all walks of life and of all ages!
- What’s the duration of the meditation workshop?
The workshop runs for 2 days from morning till evening, approx. 8 to 9 hours.
- How much does the meditation workshop cost?
It starts from RM 900 with meals and a workshop book included. Installment payments for 3 months are available as well.
- What should I prepare before attending the meditation workshop?
Before attending Michael Teh’s meditation workshops, participants should prepare both their bodies and minds so that they are more receptive to Michael’s guidance and teachings.
For further reading, please head on to this link – www.iammichaelteh.com/blog/how-to-prepare-your-body-mind-before-attending-a-meditation-workshop/
- Can you tell me more about Michael Teh?
Michael Teh is a meditation coach dedicated to a personal mission of awakening more people to higher consciousness. He teaches self-realization through meditation, qigong, yoga, and philosophy. Michael Teh hopes to guide his students to evolve their consciousness and live a life of bliss, harmony, and peace.
His deep desire to bring enlightenment to Earth has led him to embark on this journey to share this truth with humanity.
He knew that we are all in this game of life where we are constantly expressing ourselves through our bodies and minds as we experience the journey of life to ultimately attain wisdom and knowledge.
In addition to his teaching, Michael is also active in the investment and arts industries. In his spare time, he enjoys reading spiritual books, yoga sutras, Buddhism, and Tao philosophy, and spending time with his wife and three children.
- Can you tell me more about Michael Teh’s path to meditation?
Michael Teh is a young and successful investor. He made his first million at the age of only 26 and had already achieved financial freedom through the world of investing. Being a goal-oriented person since his youth, Michael Teh has achieved a number of successes by starting an investment company, an international art gallery, and starting a family
However, on his journey to success, through the ups and downs, he began to realize that there is more to life than just goals and achievements. In 2018, he stumbled upon meditation purely by accident. A year later, at the age of 33, he discovered the concept of “self-realization,” which is the unfolding of personal potential in life. In this phase of self-knowledge, he found his true meaning in life
Today, he guides and teaches his students the concept of “self-realization” through the means of meditation, yoga, qigong, and philosophy. On this new journey as a self-realized being, Michael takes on the role as a meditation coach in his mission to awaken people to a life of higher potential. His goal is to impart applicable wisdom for the enlightenment of one’s true self through holistic well-being. During his university years, Michael graduated with honours in engineering. In 2020, he was certified as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT500) by the Yoga Alliance. He is currently pursuing his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at the University of Metaphysics.
- What other programs does Michael Teh offer?
(a) Michael Teh Meditation
This 1-hour online meditation is designed for Michael Teh Workshop alumni to provide continuous support for their self-realization journey. It is also suitable for beginners who are new to meditation to experience it in the comfort of their own homes.
(b) Michael Teh Qigong & Yoga Class
This 1-hour Qigong Yoga class is designed to help participants slow down in life and reconnect to their inner peace and calm. Qi Gong helps to replenish our internal “Qi” and revitalize our body to keep us healthy while Yoga helps us relax and unwind through gentle movements.
(c) Michael Teh Custom Programs
This is suitable for organizations or private families who wish to have a custom program tailored to their preferred timing and requests based on Michael Teh’s teachings. Feel free to email us at email@example.com to start a consultation.
- Where can I read more about participants’ testimonials?
Michael Teh’s meditation workshops have touched many individuals and his teaching has seeded the truth of light in them while bringing them closer to the highest potential in their lives.
Be encouraged by their testimonials here – www.iammichaelteh.com/testimonials/
- I am still exploring meditation, where else can I search for more information to clear some of my doubts or questions in general?
You may head on to this link where our meditation coach Michael Teh addresses these questions – www.iammichaelteh.com/blog/addressing-frequently-asked-questions/
- Where are you located at?
We are based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Stay tuned to the announcement of our new meditation centre located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur very soon!
- Where can I follow Michael Teh for ongoing updates and announcements?
You may follow us at:
Michael Teh, 11th October 2022.
Michael Teh is a meditation coach devoted to a personal mission of awakening more people to higher consciousness. He teaches self-realization through meditation, qigong, yoga and philosophy.
Michael Teh Signature Workshop: The Essence of Life Series explores meditation as a powerful tool to realize our true potential. Michael has designed multiple workshops in this series to support his participants’ self-realization journey. Workshop Series 1 is currently running every few months on-ground in Kuala Lumpur, titled “Knowledge of The Self and Fundamentals of Meditation”.
Be sure to follow Michael’s social media channels and website for more updates:
FB: www.facebook.com/iammichaelteh | IG: www.instagram.com/iammichaelteh/ | Website: www.iammichaelteh.com/